Large Volume Discounts: For larger volume jobs (1000+), there may be discounts available depending upon the exact specifications of your job. Please contact us for a quote on these large volume jobs.
Educational Institutions: Schools and other educational organizations such as booster groups, sports teams, and teacher groups qualify for our educational discounts. Please contact us for more details.
Non-Profit Organizations: We also offer special discounts for non-profit organizations on many of our products. Please contact us for more details.
-Color or Black & White?
-Single or Double-Sided?
-Bleed or No Bleed?
-Paper Type & Color
-Finishing Options (Stapling, Folding, Hole Punch, Coiling, Bookleting)
-Any additional instructions
You are also welcome to call or visit us to discuss custom quotes, however we may still ask that you provide files via email or flash drive. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
Local customers who are picking up their job in our store may pay upon pickup, or can call ahead with a credit card if you’re sending someone else to pick up a job for you. Jobs that are to be shipped must be paid for by phone with a credit card before the order is shipped. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
– On our Website: The easiest way to place an order is via our orders page. Here you can upload your digital files, set your specifications, and hit send!
– By Email: You can also send us an email with your order. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your files and specifications.
– By Phone: If you’ve ordered from us and just need to reorder. All you need to do is give us a call! If you haven’t ordered before, feel free to call us about any questions before you stop by or email us.
– In Person: If you have specific concerns about part of your job, or just prefer talking to someone in person, we accept walk-in orders at our Beavercreek location.
We prefer PDFs because many Microsoft files and even some Adobe files may cause layout shifts or font substitutions if we do not have the same program version or fonts that were used in the original document. While we can accept these other formats, please be aware that we can run into these issues and may still need to have the file converted to PDF. If you have any questions about how to convert your files into a PDF format, please contact us.
– Digital Printers: For most basic print jobs, we print using our digital printers. These provide economic black-and-white and full-color prints at any quantity from 1 to 1000.
– Offset Printers: For some jobs, such as large quantity color prints or those requiring precise color matching with Pantones, we may use an offset printer to complete the job. These jobs may require specific quantity orders, and are typically most economical for large volume jobs.
– Large Format Printers: For posters, banners, and other large media, we have specialized printers to accommodate paper that is too wide or too long for standard printers.
Graphic Design: Do you need a great logo for your new business? Do you have an upcoming event that you need a flyer for? Our designers are here to help with any of your design needs!
Mailing Services: We are a full-service mailing facility with the ability to process mailing lists, assemble your job according to postal regulations, and we even deliver to the Post Office.
Finishing Services: We have a wide variety of finishing services including assembly, bindery, cutting, drilling, inserting, scoring, shrink-wrapping, and more. Have a specific finishing need? Just ask and we’ll see how we can accommodate you.
While we try our best to account for several rounds of revisions to your project, extensive revisions or those that change the nature of the original project may incur extra design charges or require a new quote.
After your consultation, we’ll come up with your detailed estimate based on the specifications and information we gathered during your consultation. This quote will often encompass not only your design costs, but also any printing, finishing, or mailing costs. Once you’ve approved the quote and provided any necessary artwork/files/etc. we can begin on your design(s).
The time it takes for the design process depends upon the exact scope of the project, as well as the time it takes to receive files or revisions. Once your initial designs are completed we will send a digital proof via email, which you are encouraged to proofread and provide feedback on the design. There will often be multiple proofs as you and your designer work to finalize the design. Once you are happy with the design, we can begin production with your approval.
When developing your mailing list, we recommend setting up your file in Microsoft Excel with the following columns: Name, Address, City, State, ZIP Code. If you have additional information such as Business Names, Titles, or Attention To, please include each of these items as separate columns as well.